Five Ways to Participate in the UU-UNO's 50th Anniversary
1. Purchase a Ticket and/or Donate to the Scholarship Fund.
Please join the celebration by purchasing a ticket to join this historic event and/or donate funds toward a scholarship for youth, young adults and others who need support to attend. Tickets are $200 before September 30th.
Sign up today: http://www.tinyurl.com/UU-UNO50th
2. Become a Journal Sponsor
Submit congratulatory notes to be included in the 50th Anniversary commemorative journal .
- Full Page (8" by 5") - $250
- Half Page (3.75" by 5") $150
- Two-line note - $25
See an example note on the left. Please contact Mary Overton at MOver100@aol.com.
3. Donate to our Silent Auction
You can donate Merchandise, Gift Certificates, Experiences, Services, Vacation Homes, and more. Go to http://www.tinyurl.com/UU-UNOauction.
4. Support our Founder's Fund
We are launching a special fund to honor the founders of the UU-UNO including such notables as Ambassador Adlai Stevenson, Eleanor Roosevelt, Dana Greeley, Homer Jack as well as diplomatic, philanthropic and corporate leaders in the international community. We welcome you pariticaption!
5. Highlight our 50 Year Legacy at your Congregation
- Put the save the date announcement in your congregation's newsletter or bulletin.
- Reserve a spot to highlight the UU-UNO's 50th Anniversary during your congregation's Coffee Hour.
- Speak to your congregation's minister, board members, and social justice leaders to brainstorm how everyone can get involved.
1. The envoy who sells the most tickets will be honored in the UU-UNO journal.
2. The congregation which sends the highest percentage of delegates will receive special recognition.